Good evening everyone.
I am sure you will have seen the announcement tonight of the return to Alert Level 2 from midnight tonight until midnight Wednesday 17th February. I have outlined the Health and Ministry guidelines again below that we are required to follow.
The guidelines are very detailed but we are required to be thorough in our organisation and upscaled Health and Safety practices. If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me at school.
TURUA SCHOOL: MOVING TO ALERT LEVEL TWO
The overriding principles for Alert Level 2 are:
- to minimise the risk that someone gets infected in the first place
- to ensure we can identify and contact anyone who has been in close contact with a person, if someone in a school or early learning centre is infected
- understand that Level 2 is not business as usual
DROP OFF (a.m.) & PICK UP (p.m.)
- All drop off areas are open to parents, caregivers, and whanau.
- Parents/Caregivers will not be allowed on site under Alert Level 2, unless for a reason set out in our “Visitors” section.
- The collection entry under level 2 is Raratuna Street. Parents may park at the front of the school but all students will […]