It will be lovely to see our students back at Turua School on Monday and I think many of our students are very excited to return. Below are the guidelines for Turua School operating under Level 2. While it may take time to adjust, please note that these guidelines are for Level 2 only and are a requirement by both the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education for schools to open.
The guidelines are very detailed but we are required to be thorough in our organisation and upscaled Health and Safety practices. If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me at school.
TURUA SCHOOL: MOVING TO ALERT LEVEL TWO
The overriding principles for Alert Level 2 are:
- to minimise the risk that someone gets infected in the first place
- to ensure we can identify and contact anyone who has been in close contact with a person, if someone in a school or early learning centre is infected
- understand that Level 2 is not business as usual
DROP OFF (a.m.) & PICK UP (p.m.)
- All drop off areas are open to parents, caregivers, and whanau.
- Parents/Caregivers will not be allowed on site under Alert Level 2, unless […]